Individual Giving

Approximately 35% of Syracuse Stage’s operating budget is derived from ticket sales. Contributed income makes up the remaining 65%. Individual donors provide a significant portion of Stage’s total contributed income, and they receive a variety of exciting benefits.
 
Angels Donors
Benefits for individual giving start at $75. Individuals who contribute at this level are recognized in our last playbill of the season. Contributions from $150 - $499 are recognized in all playbills of the season, and patrons who contribute $1000-$1499 receive the above recognition, plus four parking passes, and an invitation to our spring “Season Sneak Peek Party” for a first look at the 2018/19 season!

Circles Membership
Circles members represent our theatre’s most significant source of individual contributions. We invite you to join this special group with a minimum annual gift of $1,500. Benefits include the following:

BENEFITS OF GIVING

Angels Donors 

STAR ($1000 - $1499)
Four Parking Passes
Invitation to “Season Sneak Peek Party”
Listed in the program for full season

LEADING ROLE ($500 - $999)
Invitation to “Season Sneak Peek Party”
Listed in the program for full season

SUPPORTING ROLE ($150 - $499)
Listed in the program for full season

ENSEMBLE ($75 - $150)
Listed in the last program of the season
 
CAMEO (Under $75)
Tax deductible
 

Directors’ Circle 

$1,500 - $2,799
Two complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season
Six parking passes to the Madison-Irving garage
Eight complimentary drink passes for the bar at Syracuse Stage
Tech Rehearsal – Join Stage for a tech rehearsal of Noises Off or Pride and Prejudice, followed by a champagne reception and Q&A with artistic leadership 
Invitation to The Circles’ Recognition Dinner on Monday, November 26, 2018
Invitation to the spring “Season Sneak Peek Party” – a first look at our 2019/20 season 
Invitation for two to one Opening Night Dinner 
Recognition in program and a dedicated donor board in lobby
Use of the VIP line at 443-1400 for tickets or exchanges

Producers’ Circle 

$2,800 - $4,999
Donors at the Producers’ Circle also receive the following enhanced benefits:
Four complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season
Invitation to the season’s Actor “Meet and Greets.” Welcome the new cast and directors for each while enjoying light refreshments 
Invitation for two to two opening night dinners 

Playwrights’ Circle 

$5,000 - $7,499
Donors at the Playwrights’ Circle also receive the following enhanced benefits:
Ten complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season
Invitation to a private pre-show backstage tour 
Invitation for two to three opening night dinners 
Sponsor the run of a play of your choice, with additional recognition in the program

Founders’ Circle

$7,500 -$9,999
Donors at the Founders’ Circle also receive the following enhanced benefits:
Sixteen complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season
Invitation to all Opening Night Dinners in the season
Actor-signed poster of sponsored play

Benefactor's Circle

$10,000 +
Donors at the Benefactor’s’ Circle also receive the following enhanced benefits:
Twenty complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season
Invitation to all Opening Night Dinners in the season
Exclusive access to behind the scenes opportunities

 
Syracuse Stage gratefully acknowledges a generous grant from the Richard Mather Fund, which will continue to match new and increased individual donations.
 
All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law and support Syracuse Stage mainstage productions and educational programs

* Your Circles gift is tax-deductible minus the Fair Market Vlue (FMV) of the benefits provided. The FMV is $142 for Directors' Circle, $212 for Producers' Circle, $422 for Playwrights' Circle, $632 for Founders' Circle, and $772 for Benefactors' Circle.


For more information please contact:

Tina Morgan, 315-443-3931 or TinaMorgan@SyracuseStage.org

UPCOMING SHOWS & EVENTS

Past Shows