Individual Giving

Approximately 35% of the annual operating budget is derived from ticket sales. Contributed income makes up the remaining 65%. Sources of contributed income are corporations, foundations, government and individuals. Individual donors provide a significant portion of the total contributed income.

Syracuse Stage gratefully acknowlegdes a generous grant from the Richard Mather Fund will continue to match new and increased individual donations.

Contributors at the $150 level and above are acknowledged in the Syracuse Stage program for one year. All gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by law and support Syracuse Stage mainstage productions and educational programs.

BENEFITS OF GIVING

The Circles Membership:

Circles members represent the theatre’s largest source of individual contributors. Their generous gifts have given birth to one of the finest professional theatres in the country. We invite you to join this special group with a minimum annual gift of $1,500. Benefits include the following:

Directors' Circle ($1,500 - $2,799)

·         Two complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season

·         Six parking passes to the Madison-Irving garage

·         Six 10% off dinner coupons for Phoebe’s Restaurant – NEW!

·         Eight Drink passes compliments of Syracuse Stage

·         Invitation to The Circles’ Recognition Dinner on November 7, 2016

·         Invitation to the spring “Season Sneak Peek Party” – a first look at our 2017/18 season – NEW!

·         Invitation for two to one Opening Night Dinner (includes two tickets to the Opening Night Performance)

·         Sponsor one performance of a play of your choice, with additional recognition in the program for the selected performance date

·         Donor board recognition in lobby

·         Use of the VIP line at 443-1400 for tickets or exchanges

 


Donors at the Producers’ Circles also receive the following enhanced benefits:

Producers Circle ($2,800 - $4,999)

·         Four complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season

·         Sponsor two performances of a play of your choice, with additional recognition in the program for the selected performance dates

·         “Insider Preview” – Join Stage for a tech rehearsal of Ain’t Misbehavin’ or Deathtrap, followed by a champagne reception and Q&A with artistic leadership - NEW

·         Subscription to Stage View Magazine

·         Invitation for two to two opening night dinners (includes two tickets to the Opening Night Performance)

 


Donors at the Playwrights' Circles also receive the following enhanced benefits:

Playwrights Circle ($5,000 - $7,499)

·         Ten complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season

·         Invitation to a private pre-show backstage tour - NEW

·         Sponsor the run of a play of your choice, with additional recognition in the program

 


Donors at the Founders' Circles also receive the following enhanced benefits:

Founders' Circle ($7,500 +)

·         Twenty complimentary tickets to any performance in the current season

·         Dinner for two with Bob and Clea Hupp at Phoebe’s - NEW

·         Invitation to all Opening Night Dinners in the season (includes two tickets to the Opening Night Performance)

 


Other Individual Contribution Levels and Benefits:

Individuals who contribute at one of the levels listed below receive the following benefits.

Supporting Cast ($50 - $149)

·         Recognition in the last program of the season

Friends ($150 - $499)

·         Recognition in all programs in the season

Stars ($500 - $1499)

·         All the benefits above plus four parking passes

 

For more information please contact:

Tina Morgan, 315-443-3931 or TinaMorgan@SyracuseStage.org

Meggan Madden, 315-443-9848 or mmmadden@syr.edu

UPCOMING SHOWS & EVENTS

March 2017
  • S
  • M
  • T
  • W
  • T
  • F
  • S
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20
  • 21
  • 22
  • 23
  • 24
  • 25
  • 26
  • 27
  • 28
  • 29
  • 30
  • 31
  •  
VIEW FULL CALENDAR