"Having marches and conversations around Black Lives Matter is a good thing. But, then what?"
- Drake Harrison, president, 100 Black Men of Syracuse.
Drake Harrison hosts conversations with Central New York leaders and influencers--the people who have the power to make change. Through 100 Conversations for Change, these leaders outline plans for how they can enact change for the better in our community.
Participants may include:
- Drake Harrison
- Andreas G. Frank, president, Front Line Care, Hillrom Company
- Ben Walsh, Syracuse Mayor
- Senator Rachel May (D-53rd) New York State Senate
- Kenton T. Buckner, Syracuse Police Chief
- Moderated by Joann Yarrow, Syracuse Stage Director of Community Engagement and Education
All “100 Conversations for Change” interviews and the Oct. 8 conversation may be accessed free of charge. Those interested in joining the Oct. 8 conversation, however, must register in advance.
Call the Box Office at
Call Group Services at 315-443-9844 for groups of 10 or more.